Monday, October 6, 2008

No apartment pics..

Sorry rabid Rochelle-apartment fans, I've just been in kind of a weird mood this past week or so. Nothing too mad, sad, or bad, just kind of off. It's the kind of mood where you run out of face soap and it doesn't ever occur to you to buy more; except when you're washing your face with shampoo. I'm sure I'll snap out of it, it's October, a good month, and it's becoming all fall-y with changing leaves and cold weather. Cold weather being 50 degress, which requires coats and hats and scarves for Don and I, and sweatshirts for the rest of Boston. At this rate we are going to have duct-tape small furry animals to us by Febuary. At last Frisky will earn his keep.

Other than face-shampooing, I've been watching "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" on hulu.com. Every single episode. It's like Seinfeld, only with extreme alcohol and drug abuse, and Danny DeVito. I've been exhorting some of you individually to watch it, so here's the collective exhortation: Watch it, and laugh. Let me bring laughter to your life!





Last but not least, here's a picture I took while wandering around Cambridge. I finally got it, two hours later while riding the subway home. That might be a bit of a mixed message.

No comments: