Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday? More like Blehday.

I have no motivation to do anything reasonably productive today. The last two nights I have slept the sleep of the incredibly exhausted, and I'm not sure why. My lifestyle of working on a laptop, knitting and watching Dr. Who is overwhelming me? Frisky is infecting me with Extreme Rabbit Sloth?

P.S. If anyone at work is reading this, just kidding! I'm totally working! Haha!

Weird things happening in the household:

1. Our television did not make the journey across the country unscathed. When you turn it on, the picture is only a thin line across the middle of the screen, and you have to repeatedly hit it (sometimes with a hammer, hence the giant hole that it now has), and wait for a half hour for it to start working. It's an awful lot of work for a 13" experience. However, if you talk loudly about how you saw some good tvs down at Target on sale, and maybe all THIS one is good for is sitting out by the curb in the pouring rain, the picture comes on almost immediately. EVERYTIME. Our tv has become sentient. And hates us. Only threat of abandoment to the trash heap will entice it to work.

2. Frisky has picked up an annoying habit of trying to chew through the wire in one part of the bottom of the cage, which he does everyday for hours until I start yelling, and then feed him a piece of banana and send him into a Banana Stupor so he'll stop his Sisphyean task. There is NOTHING under the wire, not even a stray piece of hay. Another bewildering insight into the Rabbit Mind.

2 comments:

Michelle Koury said...

http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/ele/886482858.html

chelle marie said...

HA! Maybe I will print that out and wave it menacingly in front of ours.