Thursday, December 18, 2008

Crankin' around

Reason why I am cranky:

- Frisky spent all morning throwing shit around his cage. He has had a bad attitude lately that not even carrots and broccoli can appease.
- That has now been replaced by someone outside cutting through steel for some god awful reason.
- My work server keeps cutting out and makes tedious and repetitive jobs even more tedious and repetitve.
- I worked the demo station last night which subjected me to horrors I can't bear to discuss. I also had to tell two grown women to calm their asses down, everyone was going to get all the chocolate truffles they needed. It would be a Christmas miracle.
- I have tasked myself with knitting a scarf that is due to be wrapped by Monday morning. This was a bad decision, and is causing a minor panic attack.

I'm making some coffee, and hoping that soothes my bruised soul. Or will jump start that minor panic attack into something worth talking about.

As for the polling, thanks for all your judginess. I'll tell you what I've learned about myself later.

1 comment:

Michelle Koury said...

I am feeling you, as far as handmade gift deadlines goes. why didn't i start like a month or two ago. now i have a pile of half cut out, half pinned together, half bought bags that are in desperate need of time that i dont have. i did manage however to get it together enough to send something to bAHston. not to you though, to someone else.