Tuesday, November 18, 2008

NO WAY

Most of you know that I have a robot issue. It is not a phobia, since one day robots are going to attempt a take over and since I will avoid contact when possible and smash those with troubling tendencies, I'll be in better shape than those who find them "neat". This all stems from watching AI and seeing a future I do not like. Also, they are fucking creepy. Check this model out and tell me that you want that taking care of you in your old age. AWFUL. The video where it pushes himself up from the floor and it's arms turn around is going to give me nightmares.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

there are enough robots already, we don't actually need real ones. no way!

Ilan S. said...

You know what Rochelle? GET OVER IT. I'm sick of hearing revolting and riotous robot slander. Robots are awesome and it's about time you came around because, as you well know, they are coming and there's not much you can do to stop it. So I say sit back and smell the gear shifting oil as your robot butler brings you pina colada's pool side because sister it's going to be a harsh reality for you if you don't. Sure there's a great possibility that the robots will revolt and try to overthrow us. Hell it's probably even INEVITABLE, but I say there's no use crying about a drop of rain when it's pouring all around you. I say BRING IT ON! Can you imagine how epic it would be to be battling in the fight between man and robots?? How noble is that. I'd surely rather die as a hero and be written up in the history book of awesome than live in a world where my grandkids can't be nurtured by their robot nanny because some of us are too SCARED. Just think about that before you mouth off this hate rhetoric Ms. Ludite. At least some of us are thinking about our unborn grandchildren in this world of sinners and fornicators. Grow up.