Here is a list of things I've really liked lately:
1. A friend got some Babysitter's Club books from a thrift store and lent some to me. She also told me about her friend's BSC recap blog, which is hilarious, and I read every entry as fast as I could. I read BSC books like it was my job, and now I know I'm not the only one who hated whiny ass Mallory and thought Claudia's outfits sounded like the shit, when seen through non-10 year old eyes, they were completely ugs and kind of insane.
2. Dawn was always my favorite BSCer because she was from California JUST LIKE ME and she cared about the earth and animals and was sometime a self righteous bitch about it. And so am I. And somehow I missed an entire spin off series of books about Dawn and her cool California friends who surf and deal with serious issues like eating disorders and suicide. GOD I'm SO MAD I MISSED THIS. But not for long because I bought a set of them off ebay for $3! YEAH. There's also a graphic novel of the first book, and I kind of want that as well.
3. New cartoon Archer. It's by the same people who do Sealab 2021, and it has both Lucille Bluth and Kitty DOING WHAT THEY DO, and I will never turn down a chance to see Lucille Bluth in action.
4. This sweater that I made:
YEAH. This sweater is the best thing I've made so far. Good color, good fit, good pockets. I would wear this every day if I could.
5. I've been embroidering lately, which is very relaxing. It's coloring with thread and needle. This blog has a great series right now of how to do different embroidery stitches. Plus, the first lesson is how to transfer your own drawings and designs!