Saturday, August 8, 2009

bad day, but with ponies

So, I'm pretty convinced that owning a car in Massachusetts is not fucking worth it at all. Driving in this jerk-filled town is so bad that when I imagine that I have magic powers (as is my wont), my #1 wish is the power to control car motors USING ONLY MY MIND. Shit would be on fire left and right. AND THEY WOULD ALL DESERVE IT. (Previous #1 wish: Accio Food! while sitting on the couch in the living room.)
On the bright side of things; I have a really good honest mechanic out here; plus some pizza and unwatched episodes of The French Chef. And these pictures of a dwarf pony, which negates about half of my sadness and sorrow. HOW CAN I BE SAD WITH SUCH BEAUTY IN THE WORLD??





3 comments:

Michelle Koury said...

I am going to put that pony on my wedding registry, hint hint.

Ilan S. said...

I'm sorry to say this Rochelle, but that Pony is a freak. All the other animals make fun of it. They call him Warwick.

chelle marie said...

They're all just jealous that he gets to go on car rides and they don't.