Saturday, August 23, 2008

A dawn of a new era.

Hello everyone. I'm going to be using this to stay in touch will all of you, and to share my hilarious attempts to blend in with the East Coast and not freeze my ass off when I leave the house in a snow storm wearing a cardigan and a jaunty beret.

And there will be pictures! (PICTURES, Crystal!) Here's a picture right now!


This is Davis Square, in the city of Somerville, where I live. I didn't take this picture. In fact, this might be the best picture I post, just for that reason. It's all downhill from here, guys.
Next up: Pictures from road trip across the entire country!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

SO EXCITED about your new blog.

SDMom said...

Chelle Marie, such a cute name. I look forward to reading your daily blog. Say hi to Don and Frisky for me.

Miss you.
xxoo
Mom

Unknown said...

RRrrrOOooooochEEEeeeeeeLLLLlllllleeeee






did you hear me?

Yay for bAHston blogs!

Unknown said...

hooray!

can't wait to see photos of middle america! did you eat some corn?

Lindsay said...

We miss you! Holland refuses to clean up the mess that you two left. So, Justin and I will live there long enough for you to come back and clean it.

(I am sure you can tell which part of this message is from me and which is from Justin.)

We love you guys and hope we can visit soon.