Sunday, March 15, 2009

Decadent Sunday

I woke up this morning and thought, "Don and I worked hard all week. Don't we deserve something special this Sunday morning?"

Yes, yes we do.



These were as amazing as they looked, with some veggie bacon and coffee. I'm now considering going to the Apple Store and buying one of these bad boys. Because I deserve some decadence.

P.S. Matt Paul, Frisky has some words for you....



Yikes. It was shocking to see how angry he was, pounding away at the keyboard.

P.P.S. Paws using keyboards!!! Oh, it never gets old.

3 comments:

Michelle Koury said...

i just learned about a border collie who knows over 340 words and counting, so it wouldn't surprise me if your bunny could type.

Demands Medium Dice said...

First off. Those sticky buns look amazing.

Second. Dear Mr. Frisky,

I am so very sorry for committing such slander against you. I should never have assumed that your typing and grammar skills would be down there with the likes of my other, oh so less adorable, furry friends. Please, oh please try to find forgiveness for me in your warm and cuddly lil' rabbit heart. You are a gentleman, a scholar and a constant inspiration.

Yours,

MP

Kimberly said...

My iPhone is my new best friend. I highly recommend all similar products.